I got a ridiculous amount of music this weekend. So many cds. but so far my favorites are the black eyed peas and this amazing Nigerian artist named Asa. I am not mad at keri any more. But listening to the black eyed peas reminded me how much i love fergie ferg. I want her to come out with a new cd. I am not even ashamed to admit i went to her concert and loved every second of it. lines like " such a lady but I'm dancing like a ho" deserve admiration.
When i first graduated the list of inanimate objects i loved with all my heart was very small. Pretty much it was my car. And i didn't love, love, love it. I just was glad i had it. Lately the list is getting out of control. My new car, my ipod, the pre, my lving room tv, dvr, and the latest one is strange i know. but i love it. I love my sonicare toothbrush. I know. crazy. But it amazing. I might love it more than my ipod. I said it. It is the shit. If you don't have one i feel bad for you. you should go get one. now. And they let me charge it to my health spending card. even better. It times your brushing and you are only supposed to do one 2 minute cycle, but i do two. I am in love with a toothbrush. i thought it was broken last week but it was just dead. I got really sad about it not working. it made this sad noise.
this would have been a really good weekend to look in to where i will be living in august but i didn't. meh.
my pre has a pandora application and i love it. I know most of you have known about or have used pandora for years but i am slow. sorry. damn. I love pandora. I love getting ready to good music and it plays alot of songs i haven't heard in while. I showered to old school EVE, Ja Rule and JLo this morning. That's just bad ass.
Erinn tricked me into seeing the hangover again last week. To correct myself it is actually toddle-loo- motherfockers! It was still hilarious so i am not mad about. She tried to convince me to see the proposal last night. hells no.
I am going to OKC to see Bonnie Bee this weekend and I am so excited. I can't believe it has taken this long to make it up there. I suck. I have been accused lately of being shady. I dislike this term. I am just more aware of the power of no than i used to be. If i don't want to do it there is a strong possibility i won't do it. Call it shady if you must, i would call it honest.
I am thinking about getting a person to clean my apartment. I realize that makes me very lazy but it would be really cool to come home to a spotless apartment. you can judge me for it. that's ok. I am not telling my mother. I think the "i raised 2 daughters, worked and kept a clean home" comments would make me feel bad. I mostly want my cleaning person to dust and wipe down stuff. and clean the bathroom floor. and the kitchen. and put away my laundry. and change my sheets. well just about everything. judge away.
blah, as i call him. informed me that i talk too much. he told me i would be a lot sexier if i just quit talking. i am trying hard not to take offense to that because he wasn't happy with me when he said it. but really. I would say i would work on not sharing so much but we all know that would be a lie. I am going to just talk to him less.
ok, this is plenty long. till next time!
Friday Randoms?
6 years ago

a new car?? Please tell me more!! Be careful driving to OKC!!
ReplyDelete