ok, I have been all emotional and touchy feely lately so here is some fun for my peeps!
I hope i made the rocket scientist happy. This weekend i got my phone. The palm Pre came out on Saturday morning and i got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been wanting this phone for months and I have it. The rocket scientist was a huge fan of this phone when we were on speaking terms. I think this will be the first and last piece of technology that he would be envious of me. If anyone knows technology and gadgets it would be him.
I actually got a little ridiculous about it. It came out on Saturday morning. My sprint guy had one for me but sprint was charging $300 with a $100 mail in rebate. Radioshack and Best buy were only charging $200 but they didn't have very many.
Friday night i went to bed about 2 a.m. but I couldn't sleep. All i could think about was showing up to Radioshack and them being out. It got to where I was having dreams about the Radioshack employees taking all the phones. Or the line being super long and not getting one. So at 5:30 a.m. i decided to just go to radio shack and wait for them to open. I made some coffee and got in my car. Half way there I realized i left my phone. I go ahead and go to Radioshack, saw no one was waiting then went back to get my phone. I get back to Radioshack about 5:50 a.m. No one is there.
I parked by the door and got comfortable. I brought the book I am reading, so as soon as the sun came up I started reading. Yes, It was dark when I got there. No one else shows, 6:38a.m. I start wondering about carbon monoxide poisoning. Can you get it when parked outside? At about 7 a.m. the store manager gets there. Still no one else is waiting. About 7:20 a.m. I fall asleep for a while. 7:45 a.m. another employee shows up. Still no one else waiting for the phone. 8 a.m. a car pulls up, i get excited, someone else cares about the Pre. Nope, its one of the employees parents bringing her lunch. 8:30 a.m. They come out and tell me I can have my phone.
Remember that time i waited out side a store for two and half hours by myself for no reason. Wait, that was Saturday.
But really i am not upset about it. I LOVE my phone. This is the first time in my life I have a bad ass piece of technology. I think there is a little extra pep in my step. It has some cool features, and I love, Love, LOVE it!
This week I am on a Keri, Dream, Keisha Cole music diet. I am paying too much money for my ticket to this concert on Saturday so i want to know all the songs they will be performing. I still heart Keri soo much!
My new tv show is the Wire. I watched season one this weekend. I think drug lords have a certain level on intelligence. You could be a dumb drug dealer. but you can't be a dumb drug lord. If banking doesn't work out I am going to look into become a drug lord. Who wants to be part of my organized crime ring?
Salsa is much better. Going to the beginner class in 100 times better because when i mess up either the guy doesn't notice or is really cool about it. And I actually achieved not sucking last week. . But I am still not good. There is a lot of room between not sucking and good. But its more fun when you have a few moments of yay, i got that!
I saw the hangover this weekend. Hilarious! (In my head i said that HI Larouis) I am usually a movie snob and I really don't like dumb movies of the American pie variety but this one was on a whole nother funny level. Toddles motherfocker!
This is plenty long and I am hungry. I am going to find food. Peace Out yo!!!
Friday Randoms?
6 years ago

can tom call you iffy? I love you ife! - guess who :)
ReplyDelete