Tuesday, March 3, 2009

its like this and like that and like this and uhh

I always thought that given the opportunity I would give the world my opinion on everything! Absolutely everything! But turns out i care too much what the world thinks. So here are a few thoughts to keep those complaining about my lack of entries away.

I am pretty sure that I have no angry black woman in me but i do have a burning desire to yell "Next" at the next completely unsuitable guy to hit on me. Just cause i think it would be very funny. I can also be loud but I think that has something to do with my hearing.

I LOVE Adele. All of you should too. if you are the cd buying type like my self get the whole cd its called 19, if you aren't just download 'best for last' and 'right as rain'. you can thank me later.

I have decided to work out every day of Lent except Sundays. Week one went ok. I skipped Friday so i worked out on Sunday. I better look amazing by Easter. I love Easter because I can wear my white pants after Easter. More than that I love that Jesus came and died for our sins.

I am so excited for my new cell phone. My sprint guy called yesterday to tell me that they think they will be launching the Palm Pre on March 15th. I am so excited! I might just pee my pants!

I had so much fun in Austin. I am so glad to have my Katuna back. I missed her. Sorry I was shady! I love the city of Austin. It is large enough to bad ass. Small enough to not be annoying. It is actually pretty. The homeless people are the most creative homeless people around. You would think NYC would have a monopoly on the homeless but they just have a lot of them. Austin beggars are the best. I have been asked to donate to the Church of malt liquor in Austin, that's just funny!

Tina suggested that i have commitment issues. I am starting to agree with her. Why is it the last few guys I have been interested in have been in some way unavailable. I am going to ponder this later.

Yesterday i spent a Total of 3 hours on hold at work. What kind of bullshit job do i have. How can it make sense to pay someone for 8 hours of work and have them be on hold for 3 hours.

I am worried about getting fired for excessive time on facebook, etc on the job but what am i supposed to do for 3 hours while on being on hold. I hate hold music.

I kinda sorta had a sleepover last night and it is weighing on me. I feel bad. Damn Christian University and the guilt. I can't take it! I also need sleep. No amount of getting it on is worth being this tired. Is that sad that i think that? I am sure that means i am doing something wrong.

Victoria secret has a new Bra out called the perfect bra. Isn't that what they said about the biofit. I am beginning to lose faith in them. Maybe it is jumping the gun to call it perfect. What are they going to call the next one.

I do not want to discuss my playdate. I will take no questions on the subject. Don't ask.

I need to rename my blog. the original name is from a song by the musical genius that is Ashley Simpson. The song is called Autobiography.

"life is fare on elm street" better not call me a wench again or I will shank you! I have a dull box cutter and I am not afraid to use it.

Ok. I am done. Hope all of you are happy. This ended up being longer than I expected.

4 comments:

  1. sleepovers you feel bad about? ummmmm, i think those are supposed to be good normally no? what with braiding each other's hair, writing in journals, pillow fights, talking about boys.... oh, silly me you mean another kind of sleepover don't ya :). tell us! tell us! pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a "Sprint guy" that calls you to tell you about new phones, wouldn't that indicate that you definitely have a phone problem? Maybe you should just tell him to keep your name on the list until the waterproof rubber phone becomes available. P.s. I love Ashlee Simpson. Seriously. And I hear she's going back to acting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I forgot how funny you are. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Shelby. They do have this indestructible blackberry/nextel phone from Sprint that should be up to your standards. I think its time for you to get a blackberry, then we could blackberry message each other!

    ReplyDelete