Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You down with O.P.P., Yeah you know me!

I think that I should do a random thoughts post at least once a week.

Happy St. Patricks Day! I hate when people spell it St. Paddys. Eww.

I am still listening to Adele. I still love her with all of my heart. Ok Not that much. but A lot.

A good friend got some bad news last week. I am so sad for her. Sometimes life really isn't fair.

I started boot camp last week. The first day was on Friday and I whined like a little girl for most of the session. Lots of Bitchassness. Then my entire body hurt all weekend. I think I even walked funny. Yesterday was not as bad. I managed to not complain very much and today I don't hurt that much. I guess that means its already working. Its at 6 a.m. MWF. Boo.

Yesterday one of Ademide's co-workers called my cell phone. Not a big deal except Ademide gave the poor girl my number thinking it was hers. That's not the first, second or even third time she has done that. How do you forget your own number? Silly Sister!

I am soooooooooo excited about the next weekend. I have no plans, I don't have to work. I am going to sleep and work out. I am going to see watchmen. I am going to rent movies. my goal is to spend most of the weekend all by myself and I can't wait!

This weekend was the Greenville Ave. St Patricks Day Parade. Lessons were learned that should have been learned a while back. Entire day of drinking = Bad Idea. While the bad decisions I made were not of gigantic proportions, for example i have no need to worry about becoming any one's Baby mama anytime soon. But I did hurt a friend. I feel really bad about that. The drive back to Ft. Worth was not a good idea. I sent at least one text message that in the harsh light of the morning made me delete his number. I don't think I will be hearing from him anytime soon. Sorry! In good news. I did make it back with my cell phone intact. yes! And I had a damn good sleepover.

Abraham turns 50 tomorrow. He and Bukola are currently cruising the Bahamas. As they left the port Bukola texted me to tell me she wishes we would have gone as a family. Me too. They are so cute though. I think they were smart to have kids when they did. We are both gone and now they are having a blast being empty nesters.

I am thinking that I am just going to break down and get a crack berry like everyone else. The Pre is taking too damn long. Or I might just leave sprint and get an iPhone like every thirty thousand dollar millionaire in uptown. Everyday i look online for information about the pre and there is nothing. Damn worthless Palm.

I just learned more about the Homeowners Protection Act than i ever wanted to know.

So far this week I have spent less than 1 hour on hold. I hope the rest of the week goes that well.

Really AIG, Really. That's just silly. Someone needs to get Jon Stewart on them. He knows how to take care of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment