Its official. I am a blogger. Val said the magic words "I think this could get you on Oprah. seriously." That is only my life dream. If Oprah met me she would completely forget about that gold digger Gayle.
You have to think of what to write about, then decide if it is funny. I want to talk about my thoughts but I still have to remember that I don't want to lose friends so I can't talk shit about John, I mean people. I want to talk about work but what if someone from work finds it. I have to be personal but not to personal. I want to tell boy stories but what If a boy reads my blog then they doesn't like me anymore. I want to show my amazing wit and intelligence but then if I spell something wrong y'all will think I am a dumb ass. Anyway blogging, like pimping, ain't easy.
Friday Randoms?
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment