Happy New Year!!!!
I am shocked by the fact that I haven't blogged since August. That is Crazy!!!!!! I mean I was just a silly wife-to-be in August, now I am an old married woman. The wedding was soo much fun and I felt the love from friends and family in a big way. Thanks again peeps!!!
The shooting that happened in Arizona yesterday is so sad on so many levels. I think in finding a reason and a place for blame fingers are going to be pointed all over the place, but while I am a Democrat, I can't blame the right wing rhetoric for this. At the end of the day the only person to blame is the man who pulled the trigger. Its sad that our representatives can no longer feel safe doing what makes this democracy awesome, speaking and meeting with their constituents.
We are starting a biggest loser competition at work. It's based on body fat and our first weigh-in is tomorrow. I hope my body fat percentage is not terrible. I don't think I am in the unhealthy levels but it would suck to find out I am in front of all my tellers.
Kim from Real housewives of Atlanta just said "my two passions in life and my children and my music" Ummm someone might want to tell her to focus her energy on my children.
Since getting married I kinda feel disconnected from my friends. I have been trying to call or email people lately but I haven't connected with everyone. I am working on it. The awesomeness that is life has my husband living in a different city during the week. I guess seeing him less I call him more and am not calling the rest of you. If you haven't heard from me since the wedding, I am sorry and will be calling soon!
I mentally broke up with a friend lately. this is going to be scattered but follow me if you can. All of my past relationships were clearly dead ends. I never had a relationship that might have worked out until this one. I have never been in a mediocre relationship so I think I didn't realize I was in a mediocre friendship. Now I see and I am ending it.
Y'all are going to judge me when I tell you why I am back on blogspot. Its the new Victoria secret bra. I had to come vent the ridiculousness of Victoria Secret. So one of my tellers got a holiday job at Bath and Body works and while she never actually works there she gets a 40 percent discount on Victoria Secret so I told her to pick a bra for me. She picked "The Bombshell" To quote my husband (Tee Hee, I have a husband) I looked like Sophia Vegera. Well my boobs looked like Sophia Vegera's. I thought I hated it, but having the girls look ridiculous is kinda awesome.
Ok that's it for now, Good night readers!
Friday Randoms?
6 years ago

This bra sound intriguing!!! I guess I need to go shopping this weekend!!! However, if the wind chill remains -29 I may be boarded up in my apartment ;)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete