Hello to the 2 of you who will notice I blogged.
Victoria Secret has a new bra. Its called the Incredible. Really, The Incredible. That being said it is pretty awesome. It has self adjusting straps which I like because I used to spend half the work day pulling up my bra straps up in the bank lobby. Not a good bank manager look. Next month the husband and I will be paying off credit card debt I have been carrying since first moving to Dallas. I bring this up because we will paying off many nights at Knox St Pub and my very first Victoria Secret Bra. It only took 5 years. I don't even have the bra anymore, trust me, it was not incredible.
So in January I blogged about the work biggest loser competition. We were so committed that we did not lose any weight. Instead of declaring a winner, we bought lunch at chick fil a with our money. Very unsuccessful venture. My body fat was not out of control though. So that was good. I was glad to find out it wasn't unhealthy.
As more of my friends have babies I am finding a lot out about pregnancy. More than I ever wanted to know. While babies are cute and light up your life, I am not sure I am ready to carry one anytime soon. I thought child birth was scary enough. But the 10 months (not 9 months because it's 40 weeks) before you push the sucker out, have their own traumas that are very, very scary. It's sad the the 30 lb weight gain is the least of my worries. Do y'all think that surrogacy when its not medically necessary is wrong? Just kidding!!! Unless y'all think its a good idea? :)
I always hear women in their 30s and 40s say that they wish they hadn't cared so much what people thought about them in their 20s. I am trying not to care in my 20s so i don't have that regret in the 30s but so far no luck.
I thought I was done blogging forever. My last post received a comment that hurt me and I realized that while most of what I write here is light hearted and not important at all, I am still putting my thoughts, feelings and actions here for others to judge and comment on. I guess coming back to blog is part of learning not to care in my 20s.
I am super happy for the Mavs!! I was rooting for the Lakers because I am a good wifey like that! But I am happy for the Mavs. Their win was full of class! I got a little emotional watching the trophy ceremony thing. Yay Mavs!!!!!!!!
Next week I am starting a Kettleball boot camp class. As my loyal blog readers know this would not be my first, second, or ever third attempt at boot camp but I am hoping the fact that I can go after work and not at the ass crack of dawn will make this attempt different from the others. I willl keep y'all updated
Ok good night peeps!
Friday Randoms?
6 years ago

YAYAYAY! SO glad you blogged.
ReplyDeleteHello to you as well! I have to agree that when I saw your bra I thought it was pretty incredible. Aptly named. And sorry for ruining your wonderful pregnancy images with the dirty durty truth :)
ReplyDeleteI love this blog. I think you are hilarious! Oh and congratulations on your marriage!
ReplyDeleteYeah for a new blog... I'm a little late in reading it though. You are so funny, & I love it when you blog. :) Hope you are doing good.
ReplyDelete