The cool thing about blogspot is that i can set the date time stamp for when ever I want. You will never know when I actually wrote it. Boo Yah! I win.
Today I broke up with the size four and American eagle all at once. I got rid of all the American eagle jeans i bought in college when i was an American eagle junkie. I have moved that large pile of denim from Abilene to Houston, through two Dallas apartments and now twice in Ft Worth waiting for them to fit again. But they never fit again and they are very out of style. so i let them go.
Finished the wire. No more episodes left. All done. It is a really good show but be prepared to be depressed and to be reaffirmed to the fact that life really isn't fair. If you can't deal with that don't watch.
Talked to sequyoah today. I haven't talked to him in well over a year. I actually don't know when the last time was. He just made a movie, and trying to get it in to a film festival. I was actually thinking about him when purging my American eagle jeans because my last American eagle purchase was with him in mind. It was a shirt that said "the one that got away" in retrospect if you have to purchase a shirt and wear it to let someone know you were the one that got away, you probably weren't.
I moved apartments this week. Because the new apartment complex is very close to the old one i have driven to the old apartment on accident twice. Hopefully I get over that soon. I love the new apartment. The old one was very dirty. I think dirty gremlins did that cause there is no way i did. Moving is basically an exercise in creating trash. This was my first move with movers and I am never doing it without them again. Movers are the shit.
Today was phone date day. Val and I talked about how sometimes you don't realize how damaged you are until you are around someone who is not damaged like you. I talked to Houston Boy and got a reality check. He told me i was very wrong with out saying it. Mad Skill. And Bons did what she does best and made me feel soo good about being me.
My rush/blah/friend/Ugh. I am not sure what to call it but its good. And that's all I really want say on the subject.
I have taken Keri back. I don't know why I broke up with her. The crap on radio makes Keri skipping her concert very unimportant. I have heard a song that just repeats the words "you're a jerk" and another that really says "lol smiley face" on the radio in the last two days. REALLY!
Google voice seems like a really cool idea but I am not really sure how it works. I have requested an invite and i guess we will see. I do like the idea of voicemail transcripts because i don't listen to voicemail as it is right now. Actually if your entire message is just going to tell me to call you back then don't leave one. i promise if i see a missed call i will call you back. If i don't see your missed call I only check voicemail once a month so call back in a couple of days.
thinking about food again so i guess i am done blogging for now. blah. bye
Today's lyrics are Duffy, Warwick Avenue. Duffy is amazing. Her voice will actually break your heart. You can thank me and Ike, who introduced her to me, later.
Friday Randoms?
6 years ago

Oh the good 'ol AE Jeans. I used to have a pair that for years, I labled as my "fat jeans". I finally tossed 'em when I could no longer get a leg in them. Stupid jeans.
ReplyDeletei didn't know one could change the time stamp on blogs. super cool. congrats on moving in to a new place. fresh starts are the best!
ReplyDelete