Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dear People that read my blog, I am very sorry for the randomness that you are about to experience.

This is like 2 months of blog, It should be really long but I haven't had anything to say for 2 months so it will probably pretty short.

On Friday night I did the beverage equivalent to uppers and downers. Red Bull to stay awake and red wine to go to sleep. I was going to finish this on Friday after the wine, but the downers kicked in too fast.

I went to see the Percy Jackson movie. It was actually pretty good. But I will warn you if you have seen the first Harry Potter movie then you have pretty much seen this one. If i was J.K. Rowling i would be very upset with Rick Riordian (Author of Percy Jackson books). Talk about swagger jacking. But since J.K. Rowling is refusing to write any more Harry Potter books I have decided to get in to Percy Jackson.

I am racist towards Aggies. Why must they BTHO all the time? Why can't they be happy to win the game? Very silly Aggies. And why do they care so much about UT? UT doesn't care about them. I think they put crazy in the College Station water. Don't drink it. BTHO TU, doesn't even make grammatical sense. And Whoop? What is whoop!

Went to the Jay-Z concert last week. He put on a great show. Probably the best concert I have been to. The most amazing part was when he thanked the audience. Every artist does it, but when he thanked everyone at the AAC for coming out, I believed him. And y'all know I don't believe much. He seemed so honest and genuine in his appreciation of the fans who make his life possible.

The friends with babies is at a whole new level. While at Babies's R Us yesterday I joined the the rewards program. I am pretty pumped about the fact that I am going to spend a lot of money there in the near future and Yay for rewards for it! Last night was Kelsey's shower, I got Miss Channing her first pair of high heels! They are soo cute!

I was a little reluctant to return to work after Christmas and New Years Eve so i looked in to taking my work pension. Unfortunately if i retired today i would get $20 a month for the next 17 years. I guess I am going to keep working. Even if Abraham took me back I couldn't survive on that.

I saw movie The Book of Eli a while back. Awesome movie. They managed to talk about God and Christianity without being Cheesy. I had no clue what the movie was about before seeing it and I really think that's the way to go in to it.

The state of Utah passed legislation that can, but hopefully won't, end up prosecuting women for miscarrying. What is wrong with this county? Like there is not enough pain in that situation? Really?

I got a new weave. Blah.

I am starting to understand people who don't watch the news. I used to think they were ignorant and just burying their heads in the sad. But lately I have come to conclusion that politics is crap. I hate to be such a huge cynic but the last year has shown me that neither party is going to do anything to change our lives. The democrats had a huge majority in the House and Senate and really should have been able to get anything they wanted done. And they didn't do anything. As much as they cry about Republicans being the party of No, they had/have the power to shut them up and they can't get all their own people in line. Boo.

I am going to DC next week and I am seriously considering protesting outside the Supreme Court. Ademide is taking to to the Senate and the House and I am going to find something hard and round to throw at our "representatives" Maybe i can knock some sense in to them. Very silly men and women. What should I put on my sign? Thanks for making it worse!

Well that's all for Feburary! Hope y'all had a great month! Talk to you in March!

1 comment:

  1. I agree on the Aggies thing.... I don't get it. Not a maroon fan either. I love me some Longhorns though!

    I don't watch the news. I don't know if you know that. I used to all the time. I quit about 6 months ago, and I don't feel like I'm missing anything. The news is there to scare and depress, and since having quit it- I have not missed it at all.

    With the babies r us rewards you are going to get some great coupons. you should not buy anything there without a coupon cause they send so many out. Just wait..... kinda annoying. I have to delete emails almost daily.

    Hope you have fun in DC. Why are you going? I didn't understand that?

    ReplyDelete