Monday, January 4, 2010

Who knows what could happen. Do what you do, just keep on laughing, One thing's true, there's always a brand new day...


Happy New Year! Yay for 2010! I hope everyone is off to a good start this year. I went to my first church service of the new year and stayed awake through the whole sermon. I am very proud of myself. I am not going to make out loud resolutions, but i have some life changes i want to implement.

I had a chill stay in night a few weeks ago. I couldn't find anything to watch so like an idiot i turn on the hills. What is wrong with these people?? Less than 10 minutes in to these and I was shocked by the things I saw. Please let this not be reality. Please let these people be acting cause this is crazy. Spencer saw a doctor about a vasectomy so Heidi is going to surprise him with a pregnancy. Are you kidding me??? In your rush to get married didn't ask him if he wanted to have kids? REALLY??? What is wrong with these people???? What about the poor kid you are going to bring in to the world to a father who doesn't want him? But REALLY????

Actually broke down and purchased the Victoria Secret Perfect bra. Its not perfect. It is actually pretty badly made and I already returned it. I think that it could be described as an epic fail. But the customer service I got at the Victoria Secret at the Domain in Austin was amazing. Speaking of epic fails, While at the Domain i saw this store called ruehl. Some brain trust at Abercombie and Fitch thought, "why don't we design a store that looks like a house, that is very badly lit, and has A&F clothes, BUT everything is 30% more expensive." Cause those sweatshirts were not expensive enough, lets mark them up even more. Apparently I am not the only one who feels that way, they are currently closing down all the Ruehl stores. Boo on A&F.

I think I know what I want to do, now i just need a government hook up to get me the job cause i am not actually qualified. I want to work for the FDIC. The FDIC are like banking Ninjas. It is the most gangsta job in banking. They go in to a bank on a Friday evening and are like, "This is a bank takeover," and they shut the bank down. Sometimes they have already sold the bank to another bank before they even go in. Can banking get more thug life? So if anyone knows anyone, who knows someone, who is related to someone, who works for FDIC, they need to know me.

I spent Christmas at my parents house. As much as i love being with them, each visit makes it more apparent that my apartment is my home. Being there is fun but the smoke alarms beeps constantly, they give me crap when i fall asleep on the couch and it is never warm enough there. Ademide came home for Christmas too. We had a conversation about our parent's favorite child. I think Ademide is the favorite. She thinks they like me better but agrees that they spend more money on her. If being the least favorite gets you more stuff, I want to be the daughter they don't like.

After Christmas I came back to Ft. Worth for a day then headed to Austin for New Years Eve. Austin was a lot of fun, I got to spend time with My Tina and My Val and they both got to meet BariBooBoo. Tina's first words to him were "you do exist?" Thanks Tuna. I love Tina and Jose's house. Being there makes me want to look in to my home owner plans again. Tina took me on a run that is still hurting me. My favorite moment of the run/walk was where I offered to run at a Tina pace and she informed me that she runs an eight minute mile. Well excuse me. I bet she can't keep up with the Kenyans though. :)

Val and I spent way too much time at VIP Nails and Spa. I have never felt less like a VIP than I did the almost 3 hours that Val, Ali V and I spent soaking our feet in cold water at VIP. When we were done the lady offered us coupons to come back. right... Sadly my toes don't look that good. But I got to see Val's amazing legs. They look awesome. You can tell that Holland is her happy place.

I usually only crave sweet things but right now I want salt and vinegar pop chips. More than Peach Os. Who am I? In peach o news, On my way back to Ft. Worth i discovered the most amazing gas station EVER. Its called BucCees. The one i went to was off 45 in Madisonville, but apparently they are a chain. For a moment it felt like I had died and gone to candy junkie heaven. They had a fudge bar, melon Os, the longest candy isle i have ever seen. I actually had to remind myself to keep breathing. It was AMAZING.

I am done now. Might go to the store and get some pop chips. But I am thinking no. Its kinda cold outside.






1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good Christmas and New Years.

    P.S. I love your blog posts- I'd wish you'd post more often. I always learn some random new thing about you, and the way you write cracks me up! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete