Saturday, May 30, 2009

all eyes on the center of the ring, just like a circus

I know,

I have been not very good at my blogging duties lately. I can't really say nothing has happened in the last month, Stuff has happened. Just not sure what to say and am never thinking about stuff when at a computer. I think my blog is very narcissistic, who really cares? But I guess, This is an If you build it they will come kinda thing. So here is your blog.....

Lately I have been listening to Britney Spears, Circus on repeat. I think I like it because the girl in that song is very much who I am in my head, but not in real life.

I wish I could be the kind of person who just lays out who there are for the world to watch like that. As B. Spears say "a put-on-a-show kinda girl" But lets be real, i am not. I care too much.

I came off strike. Bad decision. I think perhaps I should live my life in a never ending state of strike. Not sure what to do now.

I have made some new friends and am trying new things. I went to salsa class last week. Salsa is hard yo. I suck at it. Who am i? I had a Mambo Taxi before the first class but what ever buzz I had was gone about five minutes in to. Concentrating is a major buzz kill. Sucking at salsa doesn't really bother me though. I kinda had a feeling i wouldn't be a natural. I hope i get to not sucking by the time we are done with this first set of classes. Not good, just not sucking.

The house hunt continues I am about to go with my Aunt to look at some. I hope I find one cause I am getting close to the end of my lease and homelessness. I don't think I have the makings of a street person. I get sweaty and shiny after being outside too long.

Last weekend one of my Nigerian Aunties suggested that future husbands might not appreciate my single homeowner status. The list of things that scares these fools of is getting ridiculous. I am going to book my 30th birthday single cruise soon because It turns out everything i do is wrong.

I am still not crack ho skinny. I need something to make me really committed to it. maybe a gym buddy. Ademide is joining a gym so maybe we can talk each other in to working out long distance.

I think the world would be a better place if people would be more blunt and honest. If people just said what they thought. It would be kinda like a world with tourettes but no one would ever have to deal with miscommunication or disappointment. People would say, " I want to go here" or "I don't like you like that".

Done for now. I will try and do another one this week but no promises. Miss me!

1 comment: