Sunday, October 25, 2009

can I get a what, what........

I went to Houston this weekend to see Abraham and Bukola, it gave me 8 hours of alone time so I have so new blog thoughts for y'all.


I have been cooking more lately. Not to brag but the words that come to mind are along the lines of, culinary genius, domestic goddess, pretty much a cooking bad ass. I think you get the picture. It is super fun and to be honest, I like my food better than restaurant food. If anyone wants to come over, I will cook for you.... It will be good i promise!

Every time i get in my car 'Party in the U.S.A.' by Miley Cyrus is on. I liked it at first but she is getting old. Fast. In the song she says "The taxi man turned on the radio, And the Jay-Z song was on, So I put my hands up, they’re playin’ my song" I just can't believe that Miley Cyrus has a Jayz song she likes. Can we really see Miley Cyrus doing the Roc Nation Sign?? Umm NO!!!!

John's birthday party had a James Bond theme. You can't tell but I was going for Bond girl. Isn't John's bow tie cute?


Anyway It made think about guns and the fact that I have never shot a gun. I kinda want to. All this time in Texas and I don't think I have ever touched a real gun. Who has a gun for me? I promise i will be careful. And I bet I would look hot. Imagine that picture with a gun in my hand.

Nene on Real Housewives used to be my favorite Atlanta housewife.. This season she is terrible, Last week she has the crying scene that was not reality and not acting. It was just bad. And she says "I have been knowning you," instead of "I have known you." Why take the time to use those extra words. Apparently Nene and Kim got in a major fight. I bet the producers were pissed that there were no cameras around. Real drama and no footage for tv someone is getting fired.

Facebook has this new feature where they suggest people for you reconnect with. I would like to thank facebook for suggesting people for me to delete. Most times it shows me people I forgot I was friends with, or people I only met once. Y'all might want to go check if we are still facebook friends.

I am done now. Going to eat, sadly its not food I cooked.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I'm curious what you're cooking. You'll have to share some recipes with me. I've got some on my blog, but they aren't easy to get to. My dad has a shot gun you can probably go shoot in McKinney if you really want to shoot a gun- probably not the one you had in mind though.
    I better go make sure we're still friends on Facebook.

    I enjoyed getting to talk to you the other day!

    ReplyDelete